impress.ai, an AI chatbot software for recruiters, partnered with National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM), the trade association of the Indian IT and BPO industry, to co-host The Next Generation of HR: AI and Chatbots on Thursday, 13 September 2018.
Highlights of the event
The evening consisted of insights, use cases, and discussions about:
- What HR professionals need to know about AI and chatbots
- Digital trends and tools impacting the future of HR
- How the HR role is evolving in today’s digital economy
- HR case studies from Singapore’s most innovative enterprises
Dr. Vaisagh Viswanathan (VT)
CTO and co-founder at impress.ai, VT is In charge of all things technology at the company. He holds a PhD in computer science from NTU and describes himself as a programmer, a scientist, a geek.
A big thank you to NASSCOM for co-hosting this event with us!
Interested in the future of recruitment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how your team can experience:
– Upto 81% reduction in the time to qualify candidates
– Upto 30% reduction in the cost of hire
– 5X increase in reach
impress.ai a well funded, Singaporean company and we work with 10 government agencies as well as enterprises like DBS Bank, Accenture, and Singtel.